Summer is now officially on its way so it’s time to make sure you take full advantage of all the season has to offer! Not only is June the height of wedding season, but there are so many events going on in all cities, but here are a few if you are in the OKC area:
- June 4: Wine & Howl (100% of proceeds go to OK Humane Society)
- June 10-14: Dead Center Film Festival
- June 12: LIBERTÉ Makeup Event (by appointment only – email us at info@givemeliberte or call us at 405.608.2727)
- June 12: St. Anthony Pop!
- June 19: Zoobilation
- June 21: Father’s Day
- June 25: LIBERTÉ Sip & Shop (benefiting OKC Zoo)
- June 26-27: OKC Fest
- June27: Stars & Stripes River Festival
In June, everything seems even more alive with flowers in full bloom, especially the hydrangeas. They are in season this month and can be found at every local florist! This romantic bloom comes in a multitude of colors, which makes them super versatile.
A variety of summer staple fruits and veggies are in season this month too. Watermelon, Strawberries, Cherries, Blueberries, Peaches, Corn, Avocado, Peppers, Cilantro – just to name a few! Be sure to check back later this month for some recipe inspiration ;)
Wondering what your summer reading list should be? Add The Girl on the Train to your June reading list. Paula Hawkins' psychological thriller hit No. 1 for several weeks and we are LOVING it!